Joel spoiled me last weekend when we went to Billings. We bought horseshoes, tennis rackets (can you guess which one is mine?) and balls, and a whole new outfit for me (which I can wear now and post pregnancy)! As soon as we came home, though it was past bedtime, we went to the park and played some horseshoes. I've never done that before! I think we are going to like it. Then, on Monday, we went and played tennis (a first for Joel). It was so much fun. Jack was such a good boy running around, collecting the balls and throwing them over the net. Thankfully we didn't hit him. It took a full 24 hrs for my pregnant body to recover. But it was definately worth it.
I just really love Spring, being outside, and doing things with my family. It really doesn't get much better than that.
1 comment:
I love spring and I'm glad you get a chance to go outside and spend time with the fam.
Post a Comment