Anyone else excited?
I remember watching them on TV in elementary school with my friend Ashleigh Tharp and thinking they were way cool.
Too funny.
Joel and I always talk about singers who think they are all cool and tough and have attitude. It makes us laugh because it is like, "Dude, you sing and dance for a living. How tough can you be?"
3 comments:
Haha, that is great. Beth Bates and I watched them all the time, too!
They were my first concert. Can you believe that? And now, they're back. I must admit, I think it'd be a fun throw-back to go to one of their shows again.
I'm late getting on the ball, but I just found out last week they were touring again. I almost fainted on the spot I was so excited. The ladies and I at work pulled up a several of their old tunes and danced around the office. Quite possibly a very embarrasing moment should anyone from the outside world have seen it. Anyway, the best part was that just the night before I was watching American Idol and thinking how silly it was that some of the young female fans cried their eyes out because they loved the idols so much. I was reminded that back in the day I wasn't all that different...maybe minus the tears:)
Post a Comment