This day was ALL about me, and I loved every second of it. Joel (and Jack, of course) really out did themselves. I woke to breakfast in bed and presents of a Sudoku book and a gardening book. I got to lounge around and read only get MYSELF ready for church. Joel totally took charge of Jack and all his church paraphanilia. At church I was able to enjoy Sunday School. Relief Society was different because I about killed Jack (on accident of course.) He fell through the back of a folding chair and totally smacked his head on the cement ground. Joel heard us both crying so he came out of Priesthood to take care of his crying little family. Jack has the biggest bruise as proof of this event.
After naps, Jack and I went for a walk and chased butterflies in a nearby field while Joel cleaned the house. When we got back Jack fixed dinner for me and a friend of ours whose husband ditched her for work. But yeah, I was totally spoiled and LOVED it. Joel did real good.
Here are some pics taken a few weeks ago, in honor of what makes me be included in todays celebrations:
Happy Mom's day to all you moms!

2 comments:
I am glad you had so much fun, and were spoiled. You totally deserve it,you are a great mom! And sorry about the other day, I hope the minutes calling me was worth it! =P
I'm so glad that you had a great day. I didn't see Jack's bruises in your picture....poor little guy and his Mom!
Post a Comment