Thursday, October 23, 2008

Family Car

Joel is a planner. And, for those who know nothing about him, he is also a car guy. When you put the two together, you get Joel looking for a bigger, family car for us. (No, this is not an announcement - just looking ahead.) My only requirement is that it has to be a four-door.

One car I fell in love with is this:

I think it is totally awesome. If we put a seat in the very back, a backwards one like the oldsmobile we had growing up, it would be pretty sweet. I remember making faces at the people in the car following us. Though it would make it hard to put groceries in there with the kids.

We are thinking maybe about a Suburban too. Yes, a gas guzzler. But seeing how I don't go anywhere anyways, it wouldn't make that much of a difference. We figured out the numbers: an old gas guzzlin' 'burb vs. a car payment of a new minivan - the Suburban would be cheaper. Plus I would look much cooler driving one around than a minivan.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

I'm with ya on this one-- LOVe it!!

What a riot!