Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Talent Discovered

Joel is a man of many talents. He is my Renaissance Man. We've been married for 5 1/2 yrs now. You'd think that I would have a grasp on many of his talents. Oh, no. He never ceases to amaze me.
The other day I was playing with the kids on our bed. We have a big log cabin style of bed. I don't know how, but I got a sliver from the bed. I am such a wuss for pain. After a day or two of limping around, Joel finally attacked me with a needle and tweezers. He was amazing! It hurt, yes, but he was so kind and understanding and had expert skills of removing a deep, long, thin, sliver. I was totally impressed!

2 comments:

Katia said...

What would we do without our husbands?! Limping around ... :o) I know my husband is literally the air I breath (most of the time)....:o)

Britt Wright said...

I love that you learn things new about each other even after 5 1/2 years. Crazy! Joel is a good dad and hubby.