So I'm sure I'm jinxing this because I said something - but last night Sage didn't wake up at all! She usually is up twice, so I'm feeling great this morning!
Sage had her 4 month check up yesterday.
She is 15 lbs 8 oz. (85th percentile)
26 inches long (95th percentile)
Pretty exciting eh? And she was amazing getting her shots. She cried a little, but it was nothing at all like last time, where she cried for days afterwards. She is such a funny baby. She recently loves to blow spit bubbles and tries to vibrate her lips like I do. She laughs every time you kiss her belly or her neck. It is too cute.
Tomorrow we go to the specialist for Jack. It is another early morning, but it should not be too bad. We do know already that the MRI came back normal. So we'll see what is going on!
3 comments:
Good luck with the appointment. I'll be thinking of you guys.
Kim
Yay for baby Spit Bubbles!!
At four months???? No, You need to suffer more! He he! Just kidding- good girl beautiful Sage. Your good mommy deserves some rest.
Jonas just hit ten months and barely slept through the night last night (he is doing SO much better).
Congrats! May it not be jinxed :).
Post a Comment