O m'gosh! Could she be any cuter??? She is smart, talented and evidently agile! Dad and I are just carrying on about our cute little granddaughter!
Look at those Dimples!!! She is darling! I can see so much of Jack in these pics. Sage is growing up soo fast and is soo cute.
i DIED at those dimples, too!!! :)
Sage is beautiful! I'm in love with her dimples. Way to go on rolling over Sage! She'll be mobile in no time! Rolling over, then rolling around, then scooting, then crawling, etc. It goes by so quickly! Love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
O m'gosh! Could she be any cuter??? She is smart, talented and evidently agile! Dad and I are just carrying on about our cute little granddaughter!
Look at those Dimples!!! She is darling! I can see so much of Jack in these pics. Sage is growing up soo fast and is soo cute.
i DIED at those dimples, too!!! :)
Sage is beautiful! I'm in love with her dimples. Way to go on rolling over Sage!
She'll be mobile in no time! Rolling over, then rolling around, then scooting, then crawling, etc. It goes by so quickly!
Love you!
Post a Comment