In attempts to be kind to our earth, I like to recycle. But we don't have a lot of options where we live of what can be recycled. Most of our waste is paper. We can only recycle newspaper. So, what to do with the rest of our paper once we've used it in every shape, way and form possible? Burn baby burn. Joel is amused that I think that this is somehow better for our earth...better than sitting in a pit somewhere.
I love our burn barrel - Joel wrote a special message on it just for me. 'Morgan and Joel Forever'. Shortly after giving it to me, he told me that he didn't think that his next wife would like it too much (assuming we get divorced). So romantic, eh?
2 comments:
Nice! I grew up burning garbage (nothing combustible or anything), but I do think it's better than a landfill. I throw so much paper products into a plastic bag and have good ol' waste management (or whomever it is) pick it up on a weekly basis. That seems not quite right sometimes.
Can't wait to see the burning pit when Mom and I come visit!! yeah!! Joel is such a tease...Jac kids around with me like that also. It is because they love us so much. =P
Post a Comment