Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jack and Sage

Sorry that I haven't written for while. We've been SICK SICK SICK. All of us. Thank goodness we are mostly over it now. Plus Sage has been cutting her first teeth. One is completely through, and another just broke through this morning. Hopefully she will start to be a happier little girl now. Sage has also been fine tuning her army crawl. She has not yet made the leap of knowing that she can follow me to another room, but if I'm stationary, she is all over the place. She sure does not like to be left behind. She can get up on her knees, but only for a few seconds.

I've been trying for awhile to get some pictures of the kids together. Their relationship has been blossoming. Sage has always been infatuated with Jack. But lately Jack has been more tender with Sis. He brings her toys and then tells me that he makes sis happy. (He also knows very well that if he takes things away "Jack make sis cry.") I've been trying to capture them together but these two kids - you gotta love them. They cannot sit still in front of a camera. Here's the best I could get: (Sorry if Sis' nose is a little blurry - it was covered with food and I'm still learning how to touch it up)

Joel was a good sport this year for Valentines, and we went to get the kids pictures taken professionally. I was anticipating going to get just a free 8x10, but Joel out did himself. I don't think on purpose, he just thought that all of the pictures were so cute, that he watned them all. He really could not help himself. We came home with our free picture (which I haven't taken a picture of) and this:

This was my Valentine's present from all of them. I'm very happy with it. Joel said we could probably go once a year to get them done! This is great because we have lots of pictures, but none of them printed. So yeah. Kind of a pointless post, but I just needed to write something...

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

tina said...

Very cute! I am terrible about printing pictures also. Luckily, the preschool does picture day, so we have a recent picture of Paden. Before that, we hadn't had pictures taken professionally for 3 years! Our last family photo was about 4.5 years ago, give or take a few months! Very cute pics!

My boys were very impressed with the tools today, by the way! They told us all about it and Gunnar was singing all afternoon.

Britt Wright said...

Cute pics! I am so excited to see them in April! And I love the valentine's pics. I might need something like that at my house. Very Cute!!!

Maxmomma said...

Such cute pictures! They are beautiful. Morg- and you are a great mom. Are you still nursing? When I am nursing I just cut out sugar on fast Sundays. I know it is not a full fast, but it takes a control of spirit over body. It sounds like you have a great ward- you'd fit right in!

: : JeSsIca g0nZaLez : : said...

I need to get adina's pictures done like now!!! gosh the last time was when she was just months..i know its sad but for sure I will when Alana comes along!!! Great pictures..and also you are such a great mom!!! Jack is sooo good with sage... what a big brother he his!!!!