Monday, March 9, 2009

Worst Mom of the Year Award Goes To....

ME!!
Today Sage screamed for 1 1/2 hrs non stop before I found what was causing the problem - a pokey sticker the size of my pinky in her mouth. No wonder...
I feel pretty bad for not finding it earlier and for getting frustrated at her crying during Jack's nap time. Oh, vey.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Morgan - that's terrible. Poor thing. I hate those stupid pokies!! I wouldn't vote you worst mom of the year though! :)

Maxmomma said...

Oh, how were you to know???!!!! I'm so sorry for both of you! Poor girl. At our play group one day, a mom brought a baby boy she babysat who had cried nonstop all day long in pain. At the end of the day, they figured out his shoes were way too small- his feet hurt all day long! Those things happen- sometimes they cry for 2 hours because they are cranky, teething, whatever...

But never fear- you are a great mom!

strivingforsunshine said...

I'm pretty sure you don't want to open the polls on the Worst Mom Award. I think we all have stories. This is where I start in on my mantra "Children are hearty stews not delicate souffles."
At least that is what I hope.
Kim

Britt Wright said...

Oh dear! And Morgan...you are one of the best mom's I know! You take such good care of your little ones.

Jenny said...

i'm with kim - don't open the polls!

Emily S. said...

that;s heartbreaking.... but it doesn't mean you are a bad mama. Truly!!

and I giggled at your cake smash comment on my blog. I'd love to take pics of you and Joel diggin' in like one-year-olds... LOL!