So, I'm a little behind. But I think I have a good excuse :)
Here is little Charly, when she was 1 week old, which was a few weeks ago...Charly is an angel baby. She is a good sleeper, very content, a good eater, is gorgeous, and we could not be any more blessed. I really just want to hold her and kiss her constantly. And so I do :) And she loves to cuddle back, so we make a good team.
Jack and Sage are both still so sweet to her. They love to hold her, and whisper sweet nothings into her ear. (Don't get me wrong, they totally are testing the boundaries, and then some, to make sure the rules are still the same even though the family dynamics are different. A lot of tears, defiance, and my temper raging, but it is hard to write about it now, seeing that it has been a WONDERFUL morning.)
Charlotte, my little peanut, it has almost been 3 weeks into it, but, girl, you are a very welcome part of our family. My heart and eyes are brimming with love and overwhelming emotion. I am blessed.

5 comments:
Cute baby. Congrats Morgan and Joel !
so precious! And brown hair too! What a sweet heart! I'm glad she is an angel baby...it must be a 3rd child trait. haha =)
Oh ,she's beautiful! And lucky to have such an amazing momma. I agree- maybe it is a third baby trait. Buy two, get one free :) ?
Agree w/ the 3rd baby angel trait idea! She is gorgeous!
Did Jack try to feed her some healthy sawdust? I still laugh when I think of Jack racing to pour sawdust into the chicken feed when I was "helping" with chores. He reassured me that he always puts sawdust into the chicken feed and mixes it in with his hands. Finally, after the 5th bucket I asked, "Jack, what will your Mom say when she sees all of this sawdust?" He responded by runnng as fast as his little cowboy boots would carry him into the house! Embarrassing lesson #18 for the City Girl...
Mom
(I'm glad that Jack has just the right amount of boyish "naughtiness!"
Post a Comment