Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Singing Mishaps

(Easter 2010)

My mom and I have a shared trait, that is now obvious that Jack has inherited...

As much as I enjoy music, I have such a hard time understanding the words that are being sung. I ALWAYS hear the wrong words that lead for funny interpretations of the song. You only realize your mistake when you are singing your heart out and the person sitting next to you gives you the strangest look...Jack's has started small, we'll see if he grows out of it, but it just makes me giggle.

I Am A Child Of God: "Feed me, guide me..."

Baptism song: "Jesus came to John the Baptist...And was baptized by a virgin..."

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Britt Wright said...

haha....that is really cute!

ali said...

I wouldn't call them "the wrong words," I simply refer to them as "improvements!"
Mom