Monday, June 28, 2010

Charlotte is 3 months old

 

IMG_5166 IMG_5168 IMG_5179 IMG_5183 IMG_5197 IMG_5206 IMG_5231

(I know that some of these are not the best quality picture, but Charly is at that stage when it is hard to get a good picture.  Her facial expressions change so rapidly and she is always moving and wobbling.)

This girl of mine is the greatest baby ever.  She is so darn cute and sweet and has the most contagious smile – when she smiles she puts her all into it and you can’t help but laugh right along with her.  After 3 months, she still makes me tear up when I look at her or if I give her a lingering kiss.  I just want to hold and snuggle with her constantly.  Her skin is unbelievably soft.  Charlotte is a good eater, a great sleeper, patient, excitable, social, has a sixth sense of knowing when I’m about to sit down and eat and then becomes fussy and wants to eat herself, is the Queen of Blow-Outs (I swear, 3-5 times a week she saturates my lap, all the way through my jeans and underwear), and is loved and adored by all of us.

Oh, and for the record, Charlotte, you have a head shaped liked mine.  If you wonder later on in life if you have a flat spot because you were number three and we just laid you down all the time, it is not true.  You are hardly put down, I wear you almost constantly.  Your bald spot is below your flat spot.  Your head is shaped like mine, and your Grandpa Wright has a flat head too  :)

2 comments:

Britt Wright said...

One word: ADORABLE!!!

ali said...

Charly is beautiful! I love the shape of her head...just like I love yours and Dad's. It's a
"unique" characteristic and lend's itself to lots of brain capacity!