What great pictures...That one of Jack pulling the wagon is too cute!
Can't wait to meet Charly! Love her cheeks!
Yummy! I can't believe how old Sage is! Look at her blonde hair in pigtails! When did this happen?
LOVE THESE PICS!!! Your children are beautiful and growing up. This definitely was eye candy for me...THANKS!
Britt...I was just about to write the exact same words, in caps! Haha! Great minds think alike! Morgan! It's true...I LOVE the pictures! Adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on each of them and "eat 'em up." :) Love you all to bits!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What great pictures...That one of Jack pulling the wagon is too cute!
Can't wait to meet Charly! Love her cheeks!
Yummy! I can't believe how old Sage is! Look at her blonde hair in pigtails! When did this happen?
LOVE THESE PICS!!! Your children are beautiful and growing up. This definitely was eye candy for me...THANKS!
Britt...I was just about to write the exact same words, in caps! Haha! Great minds think alike! Morgan! It's true...I LOVE the pictures! Adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on each of them and "eat 'em up." :) Love you all to bits!
Post a Comment