The past few days I've been feeling a little on the overwhelmed side of being a mom. I'm feeling like it is "just too much and I really can't handle it. What on earth did I get myself into? I really don't think I'm equipped to handle three little ones." I don't know if the older 2 are just now reacting to Charly, or if it is just me going through some sort of emotional change. I don't know, and I do love my kids dearly. I'm so thankful that I can stay at home and be their mom. I guess I'm just feeling a little outnumbered. And I know it is just a phase that will pass. I pray for more patience, and to remember to smile in be in the moment, because I know I'll miss these days. Well, maybe not THESE days ;) but the many good times.
3 comments:
well, you Do have 3 under 3 years of age. That can be overwhelming for anybody. When I tell people I have 3 under the age of 5...they say "WOW, that is alot!"
Morg, I think you are doing great! I think the way you are feeling is common for all moms...especially ones with newborns. Love you...and remember that it doesn't have to be a Tuesday to talk.
(This is Kristen again, it wants me to re-sign in my info, but I was hacked last week, so I am nervous about that stuff)
Dear, Dear Morg! We do know how you feel! It is an insane/wonderful, sweet/frustrating, exhilarating/exhausting season. You have probably already cycled through thinking you feel like you have it all under control since you posted this. I cycle ALL the time! From everything I read here, you are such an amazing mom, I hope you feel that too! Love you!
Post a Comment