We checked out the Reading Rainbow episode of the Milk Makers. Did you ever watch Reading Rainbow growing up? I remember it some, mostly the theme song and the black guy, Lavar. Well, it was about cows and milk, (I’m sure the title didn’t give it away) but then they went to a cheese factory. So Jack and I decided to try it out for ourselves!
It looks like cheese, has a cheese texture, but was pretty bland, tasting to me like ricotta cheese. Jack really liked it though! I want to make it again but putting some pesto in with it to make it taste better. We’ve talked about getting a milking cow when Jack is a bit older, so if I don’t figure it out now, I’m sure we’ll have ample opportunity later.
It still cracks me up that for some reason Jack squints his one eye whenever the camera comes out.
2 comments:
JACK! Your Aunt Andy loves you handsome boy. Tell Jack that I really enjoyed seeing his handsomeness at the cabin and that he is a precious boy for me.
yeee doggy! that looks like a real treat ya got their morgs!-dad
Post a Comment