Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Doted Upon

 

IMG_5154

(Sage after recent mullet trim, 6/11/2010)

I’ve recently started turning my blog into a book.  I’m still in the first few months of 2008.  It is fun so far to do, interesting to see what I wrote about, and fun to see the little things that I’ve forgotten.  One major thing that sticks out the most is how doted upon Jack was.  Holy smokes, he can use a spoon!  He had a hair cut, twice but still looks bald!  But then I look, and there has not that much detail given to every little thing Sage has done.  I feel kind of bad.  But she has always known how to use a spoon.  She hasn’t had a major haircut yet, but I’ve been trimming the back until her mullet grows out.  Sage, don’t think that it is because we loved you less, but because you were a really difficult baby!  You required A LOT of hands on bouncing while you screamed and SCREAMED.  I didn’t have hands to record your every little accomplishment, though they were mentally noted.  Plus you are just leaps and bounds ahead of your age – we had a well check up today and you’ve already reached all the milestones for a 3 year old.  Sage, you are doted upon, and absolutely adored, and are simply amazing.  In Joel’s words, you are awesome. 

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Te middle child always gets the shaft. :-)

Britt Wright said...

I can't believe how grown-up Sage looks! She's beautiful!

Jenny said...

i'm curious how you're turning your blog into a book...are you using a program or printing out each post?

ali said...

Dad just called me upstairs to look at your blog...actually he saw Sagebrush's picture and she took his breath away! Go Sagie!

Katia said...

Morgan, your little Sage is growing up so fast. She is beautiful. And it's nice to see that you are making your blog posts into a book. I remember you telling me about you wanting to do that last time we visited. How awesome!