Little Miss Sage-brush is growing up way too fast. I can't believe she is 9 mnths already - I'm already counting down for when I cut her off the boob.
Sage is pulling herself up to standing like crazy, and on almost any surface. It is surprising walking to her room in the morning seeing her standing. And she loves it. She has been just starting to cruise, but she is still pretty wobbly on her feet. Sage has also been doing a few crawls on her knees, but quickly resorts back to an army crawl.
Sage is still OBSESSED with her brother. Any time Jack is on the ground, Sage HAS to be touching him, pulling on him, crawling on top of him. Jack is not too fond of it. He can be really sweet with her and then he'llpush her over and take things away from her. Oh how she cries and is heartbroken.
But when she smiles, watch out. Her smile is like the sunshine - extremely warm and radiating. She can be such a goof-ball, I love that about her.
We go to a well-child checkup this week, so there will be more on Sage later.
(The ribbon-flower and headband Sage is wearing in the picture above is from my sister's business http://www.angelasaccessories.blogspot.com/, just throwing that out there to all who might be interested.)

1 comment:
Morg, you are so right about Sage's smile. She is like a little ray of sunshine...very true! (well, i wouldn't expect anything else from my little niece)
Post a Comment