Okay, so I was adventurous tonight and let Jack spend the evening in the nude. I think he is ready to get out of diapers and pull ups.. SO ready. I say this because tonight he ran to sit on the potty twice to pass gass and then HE WENT OUTSIDE AND PEED ON THE PORCH! I sang and danced and made a big deal out of it. (Remember, we live in the country, peeing outside is socially acceptable.) Next time he is going to try to make it to the sand. I guess it is good we don't have grass quiet yet.
Starting Monday I'm officially starting to aggressively go after potty training. Jack might get a little sunburned... :)
3 comments:
Good Luck!
Kim
Good luck! I'm sure he'll pick it up the whole potty thing in no time.
Yay for jack and porches getting watered the natural way! Thanks for your note, Morg- I needed it and really appreciated it. I was actually thinking of calling your mom to get ideas on traditions that she was able to start to form a strong family identity for you guys as you traversed the world.
And by the way- you turned out way better than normal!
Post a Comment