My little family. Aren't we cute!
I've been wanting to write for several weeks. A lot has happened - my mom and sister came for a visit, Easter, starting a pre-school type of thing for Jack, Joel took time off to put our sprinkler system in (and it works), Sage TOTALLY cruising, planting our garden, we've been a little sick, and I talked at church this past Sunday. I've been having a hard time finding time to blog, yet have wanted to many many times. So this is it for right now. I have a ham to carve up and put in the freezer, and it is getting late, and I still need to read before I go to bed. Yikes. Hopefully I will be able to make the time for my journal writing another day.
3 comments:
Busy woman! You're not kidding around
Cute pics! Sage has a classic smile...and can't wait to see her again so I can get the real deal! Someday...someday.
I thought you did a wonderful job with your talk. Go ahead and give yourself a pat on the ole back.
Post a Comment