Sunday, July 24, 2011

Assigned Seating

 

P7170029

Thanks to Jack, we now have a permanent seating arrangement at the table.  The benches are black, so they are harder to see.  I, of course, had to get after him in the moment about drawing on things, especially with permanent marker, but honestly, every time I see them they make me smile.  I love it!  Crazy kook!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hahaha, love it! And what a good writer he is.
Oh, and your new template is so cool.

jeanette m said...

Love it! I have had many mom moments where I decided to take a picture instead of losing it. I have never regretted it.

strivingforsunshine said...

That is really cute. Cedar is signing her name left and right.

ali said...

I have personally autographed bookcases. I also smile every time I see them...and to think how upset I was at the time....