Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Idaho Reunion 2011

Well, the past 2 weeks as a single mom were hard.  And Grandma dying was not good either…BUT we had a fantastic time.  FANTASTIC!  We ate like pigs, especially Fruity Jac’s pies  (He made 7 pies – the best berry pie I have ever eaten).  We were eaten by mosquitoes.  We went rafting, hiking, hot tubbing, ukulele singing, went to Jackson, crafts galore for the kids, saw wild life and more.  The biggest stories: The mountain lion; also scooter killing 4 of the neighbor’s chickens; losing my wallet hours before our flight home and yet allowed on the plane anyways, making it the the plan 3 minutes before take off.

The kids did great.  I barely saw Jack.  Sage played a lot with her cousins too.  Charly, oh my dear girl.  Cried and screamed the first week or so whenever someone looked at her or said her name.  She finally got to the point where a few special people could talk to her as long a I was holding her.  So yes, I saw a lot of her. 

Jack:  We went hiking to see the butterfly garden.  And we saw a deer.  (You didn’t see it Jack)  I played with my cousins.  And we, um, went on a trailer ride, a hay ride.  We played in the play house.  And we pushed enter on the computer  (????)  And we watched movies and listened to songs.  We went swimming.  We on the raft.  I liked it.

Sage:   I went swimming.  I went to play in the toy house.  Hot tub.  Played with my cousins.  I played with Julia.  I played with Emery.  Um, Ethan, Simon, Roman, Preston, Miles, Lili, Howie, Bobby and Scooter.  I jumped on the trampoline.  I watched a movie with Jack.  I watched fireworks him.  I did a play.  I did I want to go again.

I only took pictures the first day.  I’m waiting to post more when my sis-in-law Lo shares her hundreds of pictures. 

P6260006Lo and Dad: P6260007 Jac and Britt:P6260009

Emery, Lili, Jack: P6270010

Britt:

 P6270016

Back row: Charly, me, Dad, Lo, Britt, Miles.  Front row: Jack, Sage, Em, Lili, Julia, Ethan P6270017 Lili, Emery, Jules, Ethan, Simon, Sage, JackP6270023 Em, LiliP6270030

Roman:

 P6270032 

Charly:

P7070035 

Sage, mom, Jack

P7070044 

The kids and I at the temple:

P7070078 

Nate and Lo’s fam at the temple:

P7070080

1 comment:

Andrea said...

fun, fun and some more fun! Thanks for sharing Mo!