June 29 - me to Grandma
Dear Grandma,
I just wanted to drop a line to let you know that I love you. I love the memories I have in my mind when I think of you - you are always smiling and laughing. I love the home you have created and the center of our family that it is. I have many memories dancing on the beds in the pink room, using the top of the bed posts as microphones, playing with cousins, eating cookies from your cupboard. Your home is the center of family dinners and every holiday and get together. You created a place of love, laughter, family, beauty, work, service, song, learning, respite, acceptance - exactly how an eternal family should be. You created heaven on earth. I thank you for that Grandma. It is the way it has always been, and I know at times we have all taken what you have created for granted. But thank you for being constant, and always there. Thank you for setting the standard. You, Grandma, are absolutely lovely and graceful. You are strong and able. You are kind and charitable. You have touched so many people. You have touched me. I would be so proud if I was able to create for my children what you have done for yours for several generations. Thank you Grandma. I love you and appreciate the things you have done, both seen and unseen, for me and the entire family. Thank you.
Much love to you,
Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment