Shhhh....I am home alone, and what am I doing? Writing about it on the blog! I'm supposed to be cleaning and doing laundry, but no, I got all excited and got on the computer...as long as Joel sees some sort of effort made, I think I'll be safe...
I love Saturdays. LOVE 'em. It is really Joel's only day off. (Sundays don't really count.) He sure makes everything better. We are all happier when he is home. But where is my familia? Well, Joel took the kids out for breakfast, like he does every Saturday. I LOVE that tradition. Every once in a while they go to the diner, so I go with them. I thoroughly enjoy the 30 - 40 mins to myself and the morning off cooking. The kids eat donuts like crazy and LOVE being with dad.
When they come home we can start doing a project around the house or outside. I LOVE working with the family! I don't know why, but it does bring me so much happiness. Well, if everyone is happy, that is, and the kids and I actually get to work and not just watch. And if it is not too hot outside. (And, and, and....maybe I'm just hard to please, too many ' and if's to make me happy...sorry Joel.) But when it all falls into place, it is heaven.
Ahhh, okay. I had a breather. Now I need to get myself into gear...maybe I can exercise before they come home too! Now that would be cool...
Happy Saturday!
2 comments:
I like your breather message. Sometimes breathers are so necessary... like the one I am taking now to write this message to ya!
I think Hazel is a cute name for a girl. Just a FYI, I know, I know, i said I wouldnt do this. And I know, I know, that you dont know whether you are having a boy or girl yet.
My boys usually ditch me on Saturdays. They have sports and guy stuff to attend to. I don't really mind, I'm glad that they like spending time together...and I can read up on something other than sports and bodily functions!
Post a Comment