Friday, January 23, 2009

6 mnths Sage

Yes, it is true. Sage is 6 months old. I can't believe of fast the time has gone by. She really has grown up too fast. She can be such a growly bear but then the sweetest honey bear too.

Some accomplishments:

  • Sage is the master pivoter. She is not crawling but can roll and pivot to get wherever she wants. She is very close to getting up on her knees, but not yet...
  • She has started to freak out if I leave the room without her. She doesn't like to be left behind.
  • She is eating 1 meal a day - sweet potato or squash. Peas and rice cereal do not sit well in her tummy. I still can't eat any chocolate, limited intake on tomatoes, and no anti-biotics. She really has a sensitive stomach.
  • Sage still has the CUTEST dimples. Her cheeks see a lot of action. She can get so funny and laugh really hard when you kiss and tickle her.
  • Sage is still in love with her brother. And Jack still doesn't want a lot to do with her.
  • She sleeps from 8 pm to 8 am, only waking up 1 to 3 times. Then during the rest of the day she eats every 1 1/2 hrs.
  • Sage likes to play with toys. I put this here only because in the last few months has Jack only started to be interested in them. So we are going to call this an accomplishment.

Ah, that girl. I love her so much. She sure makes me smile.

1 comment:

Britt Wright said...

Can Sage be any cuter!