Jack has been leading himself in potty training for a few months now. He loves to wear pullups and enjoys sitting on the potty. A few weeks ago he got a potty just for himself. But something actually happened the other day - he really went poop on the potty (and the toilet rim, and the floor, but the majority actually made it in)! I'm so proud!
There is a small part of me that makes me wonder what incenitive parents have to potty train. I thought I really wanted him to get out of diapers, but after cleaning up that little potty FULL of poop, I'm not so sure....a diaper would have been a lot easier after this mess. I know, I'm so hard to please...
The picture just makes me laugh. I guess that is what happens when daddy leaves the bathroom door open too much.
7 comments:
You know what adina has that same lil kiddie toilet and at first it was hard to get her to go in there but we thought her to use it also a stool when she gets on the toilet..and she is doing very well!!!! So instead of cleaning the kiddie toilet, try to see if he will use it as a stool to get on the "adult toilet" (dont know what else to call it lol) :) good job JACK!!!! adina is already almost 3 and she is finally getting the hang of it :) ...congrat to the parents!
Oh...I'm sure that Joel is the only one that leaves the bathroom door open. haha.
No, but he is the only one that has time to read!
potty training is kind of an unpleasant chore, that's for sure. we used the little seat that goes over the regular toilet - much better. i've got some pictures of my boys reading too - must be a guy thing. i just don't spend that much time in there!
Oh so cute! We have the opposite problem with Max... he avoids the toilet like the plague! He says he wants to potty train, but only because he thinks it means he is getting some kind of train. Ah, kids!
Does your potty have a top that comes off and sits on the regular toilet seat? You are a saint to clean the poop out of that thing! Best of luck! Some joys of motherhood are sweeter than others :)...
Funniest, cutest photo ever Morgan!
What is his prefered reading material???
;)
so ya .. i know i already made a comment but im going to comment on the dashboard confessional!!! WE LOVE HIM!!! I got adam into them and i seen them in concert a couple of times... and it was great!!!! they really put you in a mood! loovveee itttt!!!! maybe i will play that during adina's b-day bash!!! just kidding
Post a Comment