Things on the house have been very slow...but recently we have seen some progress. Walking out to the porches used to look like this:
And now the front porch looks like this:
Joel and I have an ongoing debate about whether closing the porches in will help the heating in the kids' bedrooms. I swear they will and Joel will be irate that I am even bringing it up, let alone on the blog. Sorry, hun. I just can't drop it. But help the heating or not, I'm happy that the porches are looking better.
I also finally finished another curtain. Three down and 6 to go. What was I thinking? I dunno. Joel has been very patient with me. But dang it, it is hard to find time. Jack is too helpful to do it when he is awake and Sage does not help in the slightest when she is awake. Anyways, presenting Sage's curtains:
Please notice the buttons:
This curtain was different than the other 2 because the sewing is done horizontally and not vertically. The sewing takes longer but it looks better (I think) and makes it easier to sew the rings on. Not that anyone cares, but oh well.
3 comments:
Your curtains are beautiful. I'm in awe of the lot of them.
Kim
Cute curtains. I really need to get some made, although I really don't know how to sew. I got a machine for christmas and am supposed to be teaching myself. I agree with the time issue. If I do a have a free minute, I am TIRED.
Way cute curtains! I love the addition of the buttons...it has sass. alright! You and Joel amaze me.
Post a Comment