Monday, January 18, 2010

31 weeks

Is it okay to start waddling yet?? 'Cause seriously, it feels oh so good to do so. I feel HUGE but know that it is going to get worse.

Wow, 8 1/2 more weeks 'til Charlotte is due (plus tack on the weeks of waiting after that). Things are going so well with Jack and Sage playing so nicely together, I'm totally enjoying both of their stages right now, that it seems a shame to ruin it :) But then I do get excited too. But I can't get too excited because then the time slows down ten-fold. So close yet so far.

Right now stretching every morning is my best friend. I have had a lot of back pain lately, something that I didn't have with the other two. Joel tells me it is because I've made it a habit of carrying the big feedbags around...thankfully I don't have to do that daily...

Last Monday we went to the specialist for an ultrasound and consult. The ultrasound was way cool, of course. This was the first time that I have seen it in 3D. As strange as it sounds, she already looks like Jack and Sage. The tech said it looked like she was really tall and was 4 lbs 5 oz already. Both the doc and the tech were disbelieving when we said that we already did the glucose testing and that we are healthy. They must be so used to seeing babies in distress because they thought she was huge. Well, everything but her stomach. Her stomach was perfectly proportional, nothing to worry about. That was what we were expecting, but it was nice to hear nontheless.

Here's to the last 2 months!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maxmomma said...

Morg- you look DARLING! Your skinny body with that prego belly is so cute! You look great.

I'm so glad to hear Charlotte is looking perfectly healthy- what good news! Careful with those feedbags....

Love you and congrats!

Gabriel said...

How exciting! Soon, very soon now. Try getting down on all fours and arching your back up toward the ceiling. That used to help me relieve pressure from my low back when I was pregnant. Also laying on the floor with your legs and knees on the couch can sometimes help. Good luck Mama, soon you'll be holding your girl.

XOXO
Camille and Family