Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Outside

I think the weather today was just for me.

It has been Spring-like this week, but today it wasn't cold in the morning. The kids have been feverish, yellow-nosed, and needless to say (but will anyways), have the attitudes to match. Today they were well enough and the weather cooperated to be OUTSIDE!!

We have spent the entire day exploring, playing, working. It feels so good to be outside. We are all MUCH happier there.

Thank you Heavenly Father for a little break. Now we just need to work on having the house magically be clean when we come back inside :)

3 comments:

Khea said...

When you figure out how to make your house magically clean can you do it to mine too?? Haha

strivingforsunshine said...

Umm yeah, I could use that magical trick as well.

Maxmomma said...

Those tender mercies are sweet. I love that you see and appreciate them so well. We've had a LOT of rain here and are feeling the first "I'm trapped inside!" feelings of the winter.... can't complain too much! Having 60's and 70's all winter is making me soft.