The kids were playing outside before naptime today while I was forming my loaves and putting them into bread pans. When I came out, Jack had his dump truck tied up with a ridiculously long rope. On the other end of the rope was Sage holding on, lying on her stomach on the sled, just joyously kicking her legs, waiting for Jack to pull hard enough to move her. It was a funny sight to see. When Jack finally got the rope tight and started to move the sled, Sage quickly got into proper position, Jamaican Bobsled form. I helped pull the rope while Jack, the mastermind of this operation, was leading us along. What a great afternoon. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I know this is only the beginning of their little shananigins together...oh man...I think I am going to have no idea what hit me...
3 comments:
What cute kids! It is weird to think Sage is getting that old...
Love your pics! And the collage is so cool! What cool kids you have:)
Stinkin' cute! I love it! They are precious! I love the way Jack thinks! He knows what fun is!
Post a Comment