The biggest project I did for Christmas was the kids' one and only present they got from their parents...but Jack was absolutely delighted and so that helps take away some of my guilt for being a cheap parent. I used to have a pattern for making really cute ones, but for the life of me, the pattern is long gone. I was a little nervous about doing my own thing - I'm not really creative but can do anything as long as I have directions. No directions, nothing on the internet, thus a challenge for me. So we went out and bought a bunch of towels and had at it with scissors. The pictures don't do them justice, but they did turn out really cute, if I say so myself. Like I said, Jack and Sage being elated by them makes it so worth it. Jack's is the dog and Sage's is the frog. They do mix it up after baths. They both bark and ribbet crazily while wearing them. Merry Christmas kiddos!

3 comments:
Cute Cute Cute. Amazing.
You are so creative Morgan and way talented!
Darling! You have a knack, Morgan! They look thrilled (and oh-so-cute)! I think handmade gifts are the best kind!
Post a Comment