I have had every intention to blog this week, but I've just been so tired. I've been falling asleep during nap time and waking up when I hear Sage squawking my name. Why am I tired ? No, it is not the pregnancy...
Most nights (all but one where I stayed up myself to finish my book - Les Miserables) Joel and I have been working on Family History!
Joel and his parents are the only members in his family. The only family history that has been done is what Katherine has put together. But people's memories only go so far back. Joel has started the family history class at church and so thought we'd try it out. IT HAS BEEN SOOOO EXCITING!!! We've found so much stuff from a book on Google. From what we've found from Google and then put on newfamilysearch we've found a line that goes clear up to the 1200s. There is a lot of information that is not there, but it has been addicting finding new people.
We laugh, imagining Joel going to work the next day and telling the guys at work that he had a late night doing genealogy. Yeah, they'd totally not get it. It has been really fun doing something together with Joel. We both have a lot going on, and they don't always overlap. Or it is me usually watching Joel do something that I can't really help with. I really enjoy joint projects, especially fun ones!
1 comment:
That is so cool! What an amazing work you are doing! I've had a terrible time trying to find anything on the site- maybe we need to get on the phone and I can learn if I am doing this right... I am totally inspired by you guys.
Post a Comment