Sage is in need of church clothes. So I went to my fabric stash and finished making this today: http://neverenoughhours.blogspot.com/2007/12/easy-skirt-tutorial.html
I had to take pictures as soon as I finished because I made her an adorable dress a few months back that I still have no pictures of. She'll look pretty cute with a clean shirt on and the hat hair controlled a bit :) She really likes it too - refusing to do any sort of posing for me, just wanting to work with the tools in the toolbox instead, and also refusing to take the skirt off. I'm also excited because it only took 1 1/2 nap times so make!
I'm presently making this, only making it several inches longer to be a full length dress: http://habitual.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/habitual_simplekimonov2.pdf
Next up is this: http://www.houseonhillroad.com/photos/twirly_skirt/index.html
And I'm dying to make this, only waiting for the perfect skirt to use: http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2009/07/you-tried-it.html
This one is for me, just a bracelet that I thought was way cool: http://therubberpunkin.blogspot.com/2009/12/fabric-flower-bracelet.html
And now you all know!

No comments:
Post a Comment