And we are back! We came home to 80 deg. weather. The trip was great. It is good to be back though, with Jack in his own crib. His sleep schedule is SOOOO off now. We tried to keep it the same in Missouri, but he still had (and is still having) a tough time.
Over the next couple days I will be posting pics of our trip. I am also going to update some of these lovely slideshows. For now, here is a recent pic of my belly. 11 1/2 weeks to go!
2 comments:
Cute belly! You look like my 2 month belly...let alone my non-pregnant belly. =P Lookin good pregnant mama. I'll be excited to hear more about your trip, and with pictures! nmji
You are beautiful! What an adorable baby bump you have there! Wow, 11 1/2 weeks eh? I'm so excited for you! What's new with the name game? Welcome home...I hope Jack gets back into his old routines quickly!
Post a Comment