We stayed a few extra days so we could take a look at the Church site while we were so close. I'm so happy we did. It was worthwhile, and helped bring a little bit more reality to what the early saints went through. We went to 4 places, all of which were really close to Kansas City: Independence, Liberty Jail, Far West, and Adam-Ondi-Ahman.
We went to church in Liberty. Joel went to classes and I took Jack to nursery. He took some time to warm up, but enjoyed playing, but like snack time best! He freaked out screaming and crying real tears when I picked up a little girl who was having a really hard time being there without her parents. She cried for an hour until the teacher finally sent for her parents. Jack screaming and crying did make the little girl stop for a few minutes though. It really makes me nervous about how he is going to handle having a new baby.
3 comments:
How cool. I love seeing pics. You have to show me how to do a slideshow in Picasa, I tried doing it and couldn't figure it out. You smartie pants!
It's the first time on your blog Morgan! It's wonderful... and so are you!
I was watching the slide show and saw the note that it was "Soooo Cold". And I started to laugh at how you would always wear sockless shoes in the snow in Utah. And I wondered if you had figured out how to properly attire your feet for cold weather. So I went back to the picture- and there you are wearing shoes with no socks. And capri pants..
I totally love you. (love in the way like when someone always makes you laugh, but also in the whole big brother way too.)
Post a Comment