Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Apologies

I am sorry to inform you that I have the absolute cutest boy in the whole world. I know your kids are cute, and you love them and everything, but Jack really takes the prize. He is too cute for his own good.

We were doing dishes and he usually gets really wet helping out. So we just took the wet shirt off and kept is overalls on. So we took some pics:

Jack has started loving stuffed animals. We have a few moms and babies and a barn for them to sleep in. Jack carries them around, making everyone be gentle (petting) and kissing them. Then he blows their noses and feeds them crackers. It is adorable.
Okay, so you might tell that I'm a little smitten by him. 'Cause I am. He is such a good little boy, and ALL boy. He can sure make me smile.
I've updated the recent pics slideshow if you haven't gotten enough of Jack oogling yet....

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, I just love overalls...especially when there's no shirt. That just screams BOY! So darling!

Britt Wright said...

he is cute! I just can't believe how much he is growing up.

ali said...

...I used to date a guy that wore overalls without a shirt...I thought he was cute at the time, but now that I see what cute really is, I've had to reconsider. By the way, I'm going to have to order a pair of overalls for Dad!