Monday, April 21, 2008

This Morning

This morning we woke up to SNOW! Everything was white. This is a little strange considering all last week was in the 70s and 80s.

We also woke up to Jack's ear bleeding! It was all scabby and gross. Yesterday he jabbed himself with a Q-tip. He cried, but then that was the end of it. There was no discharge and we didn't notice any difference with his hearing. I called Joel and he came home from work to give Jack a blessing and go to doctor's with us. The doc could only see 3/4 of his ear drum. He said it looked like that Jack did not burst the eardrum, but couldn't be for certain. He thought that he probably had a blood blister that burst. He prescribed eardrops and we will check back in a week. If he did get the eardrum, it will just heal on its own. It was pretty scary. He seems to be doing just fine. Well, he seems to be sleeping better than he has been, so I guess it is not all bad. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Britt Wright said...

I hope he is okay and doing better. Let us know what happens.

Lauren said...

Aww! Poor little guy! I'm glad he seems to be doing better though! Give him a big hug from his Aunt Lo! Love you!

Emily S. said...

sad!! hope everything is healing well! (fun to find your blog)