Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby Break

Okay.

I went to the doctor today....

Everything looks great, except for one thing in my mind...

I gained 12 LBS IN 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!

The doc said that is totally fine because I only gained 2 1/2 lbs the first 20 weeks...I guess it all has a way of balancing out, unfortunately, sigh...

4 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Morg, I'm sure you still look great! And it is probably the baby that is the weight, she's growing! That means she's gonna be here soon. yeah!

Maxmomma said...

You are crazy!!! You should have gained 20 in 6 weeks if you only gained 2 1/2 pound in 20 weeks girl! Way to go- that's awesome.

And, if it makes you feel better, I would stabilize on weight for a long time then suddenly make huge gains on certain visits, but overall only gained 18 pounds. Of course, I'm not down to my pre-pregnancy weight yet... sooo, I guess I have some work to do!

Lauren said...

Morg, don't you worry one bit! You look great and you're taking care of yourself and baby girl! You sound like you're doing just fine! You are beautiful!

ali said...

Look on the bright side....some guys dig fat chicks!

(I'm sorry, I just had to talk a little trash!)

You're gorgeous and I'm so proud of you! (I can gain more than that and I'm not preggers!)