You know, Irrigon is definately not known for its beauty. But it really is beautiful in its own way. Joel and I both agree that it is hard to beat the Irrigon sky - there is just so much of it! The stars at night are especially a treat.
We lucked out when we were there and caught some pics of the full rainbow. It was actually a double rainbow, but the second one didn't show on the pics.
An addition that added to how nice it looked this trip was the fact that Bill got the ditch all cleared out! He cracks me up. He called the water district and asked them who was in charge of the ditch running through their property. The district uses the ditch for overflow on a regular basis. They said it was Bill's responsibility. He said fine, he was going to fill it in then. They were there that week to clear it out! And wow - it looked fantastic.

Well - we thought it was beautiful there - pehaps just a case of distance making the heart grow fonder...I guess we'll see how we like it when we go back in a few months. :)


3 comments:
the rainbow(s) are beautiful! I think it's beautiful there. I'm sure your excited to go home!
Hey Morgan in Irrigon....where's the picture of my granddaughter? Did I miss her?
Oh....and yes...Irrigon is beautiful!
Mom - there is a pic of Geni in the previous posting. You might not notice her since she has, uh, filled out...
Post a Comment