Weaning! Woohoo! She is not going to be a baby anymore! Freedom! I'll miss our snuggles but I'm sure looking forward to starting the process of reclaiming my body. (Joel is ready to be pregnant again.) We are taking away one feeding a week until her birthday. It worked fantastically for Jack and for my body, so we'll see how she takes it.
Update since last update: she now has 5 teeth, is saying "mamama", LOVES climbing on the couch, copies Jack's every sound including his rooster and cow noises, is a major giggler when you tickle her, and has been standing independently a few seconds at a time, and is just so dang cute I can hardly believe it.
Wish us luck!

1 comment:
I hope weaning is treating you both well. =P But I can't believe that she is already growing up sooo fast! Can't wait to see her this summer! (oh...and the rest of you...of course!)
Post a Comment