Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Potty Training Progress

Jack was been absolutely amazing with potty training. He got peeing outside down the first day. We slowly moved to learning how to aim. He loves to go in the dirt, or on trees, or my car tires. He is keeping his underwear dry during his naps, and has been waking up with dry diapers in the morning. I think on Monday, after my folks and brother leave, we are going to try for underwear at night! Number 2 is a different story...without any details, I'll just say that we are still working on it. He knows when he is going and isn't being defiant, but just prefers not going in the toilet. We've made a deal that when he needs to go #2 we put a diaper or pullup on. I'm happy with this arrangement, much MUCH better than the alternative. But as in all things with Jack, when he is ready, he'll be ready and have no problemo. I'm sure this is just what everyone wanted to read...but there you have it.

No comments: