We are not sure when it happened, but the switch has been made.
Jack used to be a fantastic sleeper (yes, a light sleeper, but he would sleep FOREVER) and now Sage has taken on that roll. He wakes up and comes to get us several times a night and wakes up super duper early. The other night he was up 6 TIMES! One of those times he was putting lotion on his legs and came to get us because he was concerned that his hands were dirty. It wasn't just lotion, it was what we call his special-penis-lotion....Desitin.
We are to the point that waking at 5:30 am is okay. Today he was up at 4:50. We sent him back to bed. He woke up at 5:20 needing to go poop (yeah right). After threatening him with an inch of his life, he is in our bed right now still sleeping.
I've told him that I love him so much and love to see him as often as I can, but I need my sleep in order to be a happy mommy. Just ask Joel...you sure don't want to wake me up early....
17 comments:
These stories are funny! I laughed about his Desitin lotion. man, won't you miss these stories when they get older? ;)
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
Paden has a terrible habit of coming in bed with me too. There have been thousands (ok maybe hundreds) of times that I didn't even notice he had climbed in until early in the morning, so he could have been there 5 minutes or 5 hours - who knows. Since the baby has been born, I think he's been so tired that he has stayed in his own bed - until last night of course! I sent him back to his bed and he came back 90 minutes later and I let him stay - too tired at that point after being up with the baby for 3 hours! Not sure what happened there!
OK - I HAVE NO IDEA what just happened there either - I didn't hit enter or anything - tried to click on "Name/URL" - SORRY. From 1 comment to 16 comments - that's pretty exciting!
Tina
Post a Comment