I've been riding my bike a lot this week, towing the kids in the bike trailer. I figure I'm pulling 1/3 of my body weight around. It has been really nice to get some exercise. But do you know what? My arms are sore! Really, how many people do you know that go for a bike ride and come home with sore arms?! Wierd, I know.
4 comments:
Wow! That is unusual :)... there are more benefits to biking than I ever realized.
Way to go on the biking with the boys in the back- that is really cool. I'm sure they love it too. Again, thinking about that country life and wanting a good hefty piece of it!
last summer i rode my bike to work and my everything was sore! i am totally out of shape!
We just picked up a bike trailer today. Myrene from the library found one for us. I'm pretty excited to get it hooked up and take it for a ride. Maybe it will turn out to be a good arm workout. :)
Dude Morg...you rock! You're arms are getting nice and toned....and I'm sure it is exercising is benefitting more than your arms. Keep it up!
Post a Comment