Little Miss Sagebrush is 10 months now. I took this picture when she was 9 months. As promised, here are her 9 month stats: 19 lbs 4 oz, 50th percentile, and 29 1/4 inches long, 90th percentile. Her head is in the 90th percentile too. I see a lot of me in Sage when I was around this age. This little girl is getting so much personality lately. I sure love it. She loves her brother intensely, and loves to do what he is doing, including playing with cars and climbing on everything.
2 comments:
Such a cute picture!! I can see some Jack in her and you. Well, I wonder if Dad had anything to do with her head size. haha. Ethan, I know, got the big head gene from dad.
She is so darling! I can't wait to see her at the reunion. It is kind of nice having the height and weight in the average zone... Max always blew the height out of the water, so with Jonas it has been interesting to see that 18 month clothes really do fit an 18 month old boy!
Post a Comment