My family is having a reunion at the end of this month at the Tetons - Colter Bay to be more precise. So naturally my thoughts are turning to my family.
I have a brother, Nate, whose kids LOVE animals. They have all these different kinds of animals at home and are always making different houses for them. His oldest daughter loves animals so much that she chose to be a vegetarian several years ago (she is only six years old.)
Jack is an animal lover too. In fact, yesterday when we were outside he saw a bug and stomped his foot on it over and over again. When he was done, he spit on it.
I'm not sure how well the cousins are going to be getting along... :)

6 comments:
He spit on it!? That is funny. I have a love-hate relationship with bugs, too.
That is too funny! Yeah, I bet Jules will have her two cents to say if she see's that at Colter Bay. Preston would probably join Jack in the stomping.
That is so funny! Paden is an official stink bug exterminator! Gunnar saves all the stink bugs for Paden to crush! Then they take the smashed bugs and put them under the tires of a vehicle so they are for sure DEAD next time we drive. Gotta love boys!
That's funny Morgan! I know they'll all get along fine...we might see Julia teaching "nature lessons" to the little ones though. :)
By the way, she read this post and laughed, so that can't be too bad. The one thing she said was, "Hey! I'm seven!" ;)
LOL! That is hilarious! Just emphasizes the need for both men and women in the world- one to nurture, the other to protect and provide. Way to go for being a strong little man Jack!
Do you believe in reincarnation?
Really...think about it!
Post a Comment