I was inspired by reading a book that my friend Kim let me read. It was about all these crafty things you can do with your kids. I took their ideas and came up with the idea of making a library bag for all our library books!
Jack decorated one side and I did the other. It is nothing fancy but I'm happy with the result.
I enjoy sewing and other crafty things, but I have a road block with no directions. I myself am so not artistic (you can tell by looking at my side of the bag) but if I have directions, I can do anything. This is the first time that I've ever done anything without directions, when I just start cutting and sewing.
I'm looking forward to using the bag today to go to story time at the library!

3 comments:
I think it looks fab!
It looks awesome! Miss crafty! And yes....you are amazing on the sewing machine.
I didn't know that you could draw cars...
Post a Comment