We now have 1 1/2 sidewalks. (We were short on cement.) Jack was soooooo excited to have a cement truck come to his house. He spent the entire time on our porch swing, laying on his stomach, head in his hands, watching. No, I didn't get a picture, though I should have. Gabe, Brian from work, Bill and Bro. Murray came to help us out. Great to see some progress! I will have grass someday soon...

5 comments:
The trim looks so awesome!
Wow! That looks great! What a fun touch that adds so much. And a sidewalk!!! I think I would have been in awe of the cement truck too.
Looks great! That's awesome you had help! I'm sure you can already see a difference!
Looks like the guys did a wonderful job :) I bet it is so nice to see your place getting nicer and nicer. I love how you put the pictures together.
sidewalks look great! the sandy sand in front has a bad habit of getting into shoes; sidewalks should help that from happening!
Post a Comment