Friday, June 12, 2009

On our way...???

At our house, pooping in your underwear is a no-no. You can poop on the toilet, diapers, or pullups. (Please keep this in mind next time you come for a visit.)

Jack was awesome yesterday. I was on the phone, and, without saying a word, Jack took his underwear off and put his pullups on, did his duty, and then came to tell me!!!! He rocked! I was so proud of him.

Today, though, he went in his underwear. It seems that whenever he takes a step forward, he always takes 2 steps back. I tell him that pooping is a great wonderful thing and so good for your body - but it is just plain gross in your underwear. But, I know how Jack is, once he is ready he'll have no problems. And there you have it.

3 comments:

Katia said...

:)))) How funny :) I love how little children think. They can be quite clever sometimes. :)

ali said...

I guess this means that we can't visit any more until....

ali said...

I guess this means that we can't visit any more until....