It is amazing how much a hair cut makes me feel better about the way I feel when I look in the mirror. I don't wear a lot of makeup - just sometimes to church on Sunday, but it seems with a new haircut and especially color that I feel all jazzed up. (My new hidden color will be revealed soon, just need to get a good picture of it. It is hard to get a picture of the back of your head!) Self image is a funny thing. I can feel like a beast some days and then feel like I look pretty good on others, with no particular change. I have a friend who just had a baby (since there are like 5 of you out there, no one knows for sure who I am talking about) that is worried about losing her baby weight. The thing is, she looks AMAZING. It was a reminder to me that we really are our own worst enemies. We are overly critical of ourselves. But all in all, it doesn't really matter what others think of us, just how we feel about ourselves. That radiates, and others see it too and they aren't focusing (and really don't even care) about our wobbly parts. Wow, don't know where that rant came from...But I need to go and be a mom now - Jack has torn the front room apart and Sage is now waking up.

7 comments:
CUTE CUT!!!! You look great, Morg! Can't wait to see you at the reunion. Thanks for the reminder about our body images. I needed it today. Dreamt last night of how very unattractive and huge I am. Pregnancy is oh so fun on the self esteem! So, thanks for the post!
Too cute! Love it!
Morg! I love your haircut! Super cute! Can't wait to see it in person ('cause it means I'll be seeing you & your cute family too). :) You look fantastic!
Very cute hair!!! But I am dying to see what color you chose!!!! You are so sneaky....keeping us all in suspense. Grrrr....
That's a great cut- I'm staying tuned for the color surprise
Love this picture of you. Very cute:)
Sweetheart...I know that you are talking about me. I'm glad that you think I look amazing...as you are my last baby!
Post a Comment