Okay. Now the back of my hair.
This is not what I was expecting - this is VERY subtle. I was thinking a bright triangle on the back of my head. I had called ahead telling her that I changed my mind to blue, not pink. In my mind I was thinking turquoise blue. Kellie (my hair dresser) was obviously NOT on the same page as me in any respects.
She ended up doing 5 blue strips in the back of my head. When it is up you can kinda see it if you are looking for it. KINDA. And it is not bright blue in the slightest.
But I do like it. It is totally not as I expected, and now that it is done it is like what's the big deal. I should have done this ages ago. So this was a nice warmer upper for I think both her and me. I really like the strips - Bill (Joel's dad) says that it looks like I have ribbon in my hair. Next time I am going to go really bright. For reals this time.
Even though no one else has noticed, it makes me feel like I have found a little of my old self that sometimes gets lost in the hustle bustle of daily life as wife and mother.
Okay, if you haven't scrolled down already.....presenting.....ME!
6 comments:
Way cute! I love the blue! And a very cute flower. =)
What a good lookin' lady! I love thw flower too- where did you get that?
I was looking for pink on Sunday and definitely couldn't see the blue from far away. Looks cute though.
I like it. It is quite pretty and I am excited to see what comes about next time. I know what you are saying about reclaiming part of who you used to be. All this hair fun is reminding me of that. When did I get to be so boring?
Kristen, the flower came from Britt's old company Angela's Accessories. Still in business, still cute flowers.
Love ya....with or without the streaks. I don't think that you could EVER be confused for ordinary!
Mom
Post a Comment